Here we can see “www.sprint.com/activate”
How to Activate Sprint on Different Smart Devices?
Sprint.com/activate – Sprint may be a telecommunications company known for offering wireless services and internet services. Sprint is that the fourth-largest mobile network operator within us. the corporate is understood for serving quite 54 million customers. Moreover, Sprint also offers messaging, wireless voice, and broadband services through various subsidiaries.
There are different brands of phones available at Sprint, so whether you’re trying to find budget-friendly phones, high-end phones, or Pre-Owned phones, Sprint features a wide selection of phones to offers to the purchasers in both Android and iPhone ranges. To access the services of Sprint on your device, you’ll get to activate its services. to understand the way to activate Sprint services on your device, undergo the knowledge provided below.
Guide to Activate Sprint on your Device
There are two ways you’ll activate your phone on Sprint from Sprint.com/activate. Using the tactic depends on the condition whether you’re having a phone bought from Sprint; otherwise, you are having a phone bought from outside (usually mentioned as “bring your own device”). Below, you’ll find the knowledge for the Activation of your phone in both conditions.
Steps to Activate your New Device (Bought from Sprint Only)
If you’ve got bought a replacement phone from Sprint, otherwise you have exchanged one already on your account, you’ll activate your device by following these steps. However, confirm to possess the login credentials of your Sprint account. Just in case you don’t have a Sprint account, you’ll get to check-in into finish the activation process.
- To activate your new Sprint phone, you’ll first get to make sure that your phone has enough battery to finish the activation process. So, confirm to charge your new phone before following the activation process.
- Next, you’ll need the knowledge provided on the box, so confirm to stay in the box of your phone.
- Now, to urge your activation code, you’ll either got to dial *#06# from your phone. Otherwise, you will get to find the code on the box of your device.
- If you’re changing your phone, you’ll get to confirm that you copy and transfer your content from your old phone to a replacement phone or your computer. For this, you’ll attend sprint.com/backup on your browser.
- Once you’re on the sprint.com/backup page within the browser, you’ll get to follow the instructions provided within the how-to guides.
- Once you’ve taken a backup of your data, you’ll get to check in to the “My Sprint” account. Just in case you don’t have a Sprint account, you’ll get to create one to finish the further steps.
Note: As a number of the services connected to your current device might not be transferrable to your new one, therefore, you’ll need to take action to re-establish such services after you’re done completing the activation process.
Steps to Activate “Bring Your Own Device” (BOYD) on Sprint
If you’re looking to bring your phone to activate on the Sprint device, you’ll do so easily by following the step-by-step instructions provided below.
- To activate your BOYD phone on Sprint, you’ll first get to check the eligibility of your device on the Sprint website.
- You’ll go to the BOYD eligibility page on an internet browser on your computer and Smartphone to check eligibility.
- Once you’re on the BOYD eligibility page, you’ll see a neighborhood to enter your IMEI or MEID number. Within the provided field, you’ll get to enter your IMEI or MEID number (without spaces) and click on the Continue. This may direct you to a subsequent page.
- After clicking on the Continue button on the subsequent page, you’ll get to follow the on-screen prompts to see the eligibility of your device.
- Once you’ve made sure that your phone is eligible, you’ll get a SIM card from Sprint. Here, you’ll either buy a SIM kit; otherwise. Then, you can use your Sprint SIM card.
- After you’ve purchased the SIM card from Sprint, you’ll get to select an idea that matches your requirement.
- Once you’ve got selected an idea for your Sprint services, you’ll begin activating your device. To activate your phone, you’ll get to attend the BOYD activation page on an internet browser on your computer or Smartphone.
- On the BOYD activation page, you’ll see a field to enter the Order Confirmation Number and postcode within the Activate device(s)
- So, enter the Order Confirmation Number and postcode within the prompted fields under Activate device(s) section and click/tap on the Continue.
- After clicking on the Continue button, you’ll get to follow the on-screen prompts to finish the activation process of your device. Once the method gets completed, you’ll be ready to access Sprint services easily using your phone.
Activation instructions for Android Tablets
- Before You Get Started:
- Be sure that Sprint Direct Connect Plus (SDC Plus) service has been added to your account.
- If SMS blocking is enabled, remove the SMS restriction until SDC Plus is provisioned on the device. Once active, SMS blocking are often re-enabled.
- Search for the Sprint Direct Connect Plus app within the Google Play Store.
- Then, tap to pick the Sprint Direct Connect Plus app.
- Tap Install, the appliance are going to be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the download is complete, select Open.
- If the App doesn’t open, tap the SDC Plus icon under Apps to launch
- When prompted, you want to tap ALLOW the device permission to the following functions:
- Record audio
- Access the location of the device
- Access contacts
- Make and Manage phone calls
- View SMS messages
- At the Ignore battery optimizations prompt, select Yes.
- The End User License Agreement (EULA) page is displayed. You want to read and accept the EULA to activate SDC Plus on the phone.
- Scroll down while reading the EULA and tap the check to accept the EULA.
- The tablet will contact the server. The screen will display “Activation required to use Sprint Direct Connect Plus service. Activate now?”
- Tap Yes to activate.
- A message appears requesting an activation code provided by the corporate customer administrator. This code are going to be sent to the email related to the account within the CAT tool.
- For administrator directions on sending the code to the top user, see the subsequent section.
- Enter the Activation Code.
- Congratulations! you’re now able to begin using SDC Plus service.
Generating a Tablet Activation Code in Corporate Administration Tool (CAT)
- Log into the Sprint Direct Connect Plus Corporate Administration Tool from Sprint.com
- From the PTT Users Work Area, click the Edit icon related to the user.
- Click the Generate Activation Code icon.
- A pop-up message is displayed: Activation Code is successfully generated. Would you wish to send an email?
- Click okay to send the new activation code to the user’s Email ID (which may be added).
- A Send Email with Activation Code to Handset Client pop-up window displays an email with Send Email button.
- Click the Send Email button to send the newly generated activation code.
Activate Your Tablet – Samsung Sprint SM-T217S User Manual
Follow the instructions below to activate your tablet if it’s not already been activated. Counting on your account or how and where you bought your tablet, it’s going to be able to use. Otherwise, you may have to activate it on your Sprint account.
- If you bought your tablet at a Sprint Store, it’s probably activated and prepared to use.
- However, if you received your tablet within the mail and it’s for a replacement Sprint account or a replacement line of
service, it’s designed to activate automatically.
When you turn the tablet on for the primary time, you ought to see a Hands Free.
Activation screen, which can be followed by a PRL Update screen and a Firmware
Update screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to continue.
● For example, suppose you received your tablet within the mail, and you’re activating a replacement tablet for an existing number on your account. In that case, you’ll activate it on your computer online or directly on your tablet.
Activate on your computer:
- Go to sprint.com/activate and complete the web instructions to activate your tablet.
Activate on your tablet:
- Turn on your new tablet. Your tablet will automatically attempt Hands-Free Activation.
- Touch Activate to override auto-activation and begin the manual activation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the activation process.
Recently Upgraded your Device?
If you’ve recently upgraded your device, you’ll get to attend the Activate Upgraded Device page on your browser. Next, you’ll be prompted to check in to your Sprint account. So, enter the Username and Password within the prompted fields and click on on the Submit button. After clicking on the Submit, follow the on-screen prompts to finish the activation process of your upgraded device.
Activation at a Sprint store from Sprint.com/activate
If you’ve got an area Sprint store within your locality, you’ve got the choice to steer in there. Explain your intention to activate your phone at the customer service desk. The Sprint representative will assist you through the activation process. Confirm before making your trip to the store; you’ve got all the required documentation.
Checking Whether Activation Worked
The goal of Activation is to speak. Once completed, it’s time to see whether it went through or failed. If you were porting a telephone number, it’d take a while to be in use. Contact Sprint customer service just in case you would like help in activating the new phone. Otherwise, if the method is successful, you’re liberal to start using your new Sprint phones.