Here we can see “Windows Live Mail Stuck at Starting Screen”
Fix: Windows Live Mail Stuck On Starting
Windows Live Mail is one of the simplest email clients. Microsoft discontinued this email client in 2012, but some users still use this email client. the prospect of error occurred within the Windows Live Mail application is additionally a touch high. The Mail application getting stuck while starting is one of the common issues most Windows Live Mail users face. This section explains a number of the possible ways to unravel this Windows live mail stuck on starting issue.
Experts say that this issue occurs thanks to corrupted files in Windows Live Mail.
- First, repair Windows Live Essential 2011 to unravel this issue.
- To do it, click the beginning menu followed by the instrument panel option.
- Go to the Programs section.
- Click the Uninstall a program instruction.
- Locate and choose the Windows Live Essentials 2011 application followed by Repair all Windows Live Programs.
- Now, the Windows Live Essential application repair process will begin. Await it to finish for solving Windows live mail stuck on starting issue.
- Once the repair process is completed, a panel displaying the message Restart your computer later or Restart Now will appear.
- Click the Restart Now button.
- To complete the repair process completely, you’ve got to restart your Windows computer.
- After your Windows computer has been restarted, launch the Windows Live Mail application.
- Check if the Mail application getting stuck issue has been resolved.
- If the difficulty persists, try the below-mentioned method to launch the Windows Live Mai application without getting stuck.
- On your Windows computer, open the web Explorer browser.
- Set the web Explorer application within the offline mode by pressing the key combo Alt and F.
- Now, attempt to access Windows Live Mail.
- If the Windows Live Mail application opens successfully, then the difficulty is resolved.
- If not Windows live mail stuck on starting issue not resolved, contact us for more assistance.
- RT Mail app gets stuck “syncing” forever : Surface – Reddit
My Windows Live mail account is set to sync mail as it arrives and most of the time it … Both due for an update, so this might mean Microsoft can launch the Go 3 and … Heard this is happening a lot with the battery under the screen, so that may …
- Windows 10 Computer is stuck infinitely loading
Windows 10 Computer is stuck infinitely loading and reboots itself before I … it the computer reboots twice and gets stuck on the infinite loading screen.
- My laptop has been stuck on the Restarting screen for
I own a cheap Jumper EZbook x3 Laptop with the following specs: OS: W10 Home CPU: Intel Celeron 4GB RAM Like the title says, it’s been stuck in the …
- Windows 10 is 3 years old and yet we’re still stuck
Its a basic app, its been this way since launch. EDIT: As pointed out, … If I didnt liked any of them I’d fall back to the ol’ windows photo viewer.
- My frustration with Windows 10 is reaching a boiling
I had Windows Phone 7 at launch and stuck with it through the Lumia 920, … a little window icon permanently stuck in the corner of your screen that …