Here we can see “WhatsApp Warning : “This video was removed from your phone because it contained unsafe content”
People who recently upgraded their Android phones to six.0.1 Marshmallows in early March often face a problem while sending and receiving WhatsApp videos. Some Kit Kat or previous OS users also complain about this issue. Whenever they struggle to send or receive a video to WhatsApp, a message popups “this video was far away from your phone because it contained unsafe content,” which makes the user unable to look at the video, and even reinstalling WhatsApp and rebooting and clearing the cache is not any help.
The reason behind the “unsafe” content error is that your WhatsApp has detected a problem with the video, which will cause severe issues for your phone. There are no thanks to downloading or playing such videos after the error in an attempt to guard its users. It boils up one’s blood when the video is natural, safe, and excellent to observe.
WhatsApp advises its users that if you’re experiencing this problem, replicate the difficulty and send logs.
One quick solution is to resend the actual video. Still, there’s a high chance that you will see an equivalent popup message again (not retrying but uploading the video once again). Also, sending video a second time increases your internet usage, mainly if your Internet package is restricted.
How to Send Your Error’s Log to WhatsApp
- Launch WhatsApp from your phone and attend Menu Button at the upper right corner
- Go to Settings > About and Help > Contact Us.
- Now write an outline of the difficulty into the outline field or upload screenshots of this error.
- Now Select Next’ and Tap the choices that say ‘this doesn’t answer my question’ at rock bottom.
- Select ‘Send the email.’
- These steps will automatically generate a log file as an email attachment.
Note: WhatsApp admits it’s unlikely that you simply are going to be ready to download or play these videos, but logs will help them investigate whether these videos are being correctly detected. Perhaps they fix this bug in their next update.
- This video was removed from your phone because it contained
This video was removed from your phone because it contained unsafe content. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or even better an alternative to whatsapp?
- We had a security incident. Here’s what you need to
TL;DR: A hacker broke into a few of Reddit’s systems and managed to access some … they gained read-only access to some systems that contained backup data, …
- Guy Who Reverse-Engineered TikTok Reveals
members in the technology community. Subreddit dedicated to the news and discussions about the creation and use of …
- Dive into anything – Reddit
Reddit is a network of communities where people can dive into their interests, hobbies and passions. There’s a community for whatever you’re interested in …
- Is there a way to monitor your PC GPU/CPU temp
Is there a way to monitor your PC GPU/CPU temp using your smartphone (android)?. Tech Support. Not sure why I didn’t think about this before, …