Here we can see “straighttalk.com/activate”
- Go to your SIM card package and find the red Straight Talk activation code that came with it. This contains the serial number to activate the Straight talk phone or SIM rather than the serial number of your previous phone.
- Look at the rear of the Straight Talk service plan card. You ought to find the service PIN. If you buy the activation kit from Walmart, it’ll either be the $30 or $45 plan. Else, you’ll purchase the activation kit during the activation process.
- Once you’ve got gotten your SIM, attend straighttalk.com/activate. Enter the SIM IMEI or MEID or Serial Number from the red card activation kit if you purchased the phone or SIM from TracFone and tap on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Input the last 15 digits if you purchased the SIM from TracFone for your phone. Enter MEID if you purchased your phone from Walmart or the official Straight talk website.
- Enter your postcode. This could be the postcode to your main residence.
- Provide your service PIN. This is often for people who have purchased an idea from either Walmart or TracFone or directly from the Straight talk website. Otherwise, click on the MasterCard choice to purchase your choice of service.
- Follow the method to make your Straight talk account. To not be disconnected from the service, you’ll choose automatic renewal for your monthly subscription.
- When you get to the confirmation page, insert your SIM card into your phone and wait a few hours. It won’t be quite 48 hours after your Straight talk SIM will be activated, and you’ll start making calls.
What is Straight Talk?
TracFone and Walmart make straight talk phones. The contactless mobile has two different plans to settle on from. These are the $30 and $45 plans. Each of the straight talk phone plans features a different cap. The $30 will last for about 1,000 minutes in 30 days, while the $45 Straight talk phone plan offers unlimited access to calls, data, and messages within 30 days of the active subscription.
However, to activate a Straight talk phone requires a tactical approach which can see you attend the www.straighttalk.com/activate web portal to supply your Straight talk phone or SIM information.
Straight Talk Activation Kits
You can use your previous phone with GSM or CDMA network with Straight Talk phone. If you purchase the phone online, a replacement SIM will be added to the phone pack. However, if you’ve got an existing phone you would like to use, there’s no got to buy a replacement phone. All you would like to shop for is the Straight talk activation kit.
Buy the Activation Pack from Walmart
- If you want to activate the service faster, it’s suggested to travel to Walmart to get a Straight Talk activation pack (SIM Card and Plan together). This is often suggested because Walmart is that the official provider of the Straight Talk activation pack.
- If you’re looking to shop for a Straight Talk activation pack from the other like eBay, you ought to know that they’re usually a resale product.
- If you’ve got a phone like the iPhone 4 and 4S, you ought to consider that these phones require a micro SIM and not a daily SIM.
Buy a SIM card from the TracFone Website.
- On your computer, open an internet browser, Go to http://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/shop and choose the “SIM Cards” option from the drop-down list.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts to get your CDMA or GSM SIM card.
- If you would like, you’ll also select to get a service plan card which can even be shipped to you. Alternatively, you’ll wait and choose an idea on the website once you activate it first.
Straight Talk Activate SIM card.
If you purchased the Straight talk phone, it’d accompany a replacement SIM, and you ought to be ready to activate it following the steps above. However, if you’ve got a previous phone you would like to use, all you would like is to shop for only the Straight talk SIM and, therefore, the activation kits.
However, to be ready to use a Straight Talk SIM together with your phone, it must be that your phone and therefore the Straight Talk SIM card are compatible; otherwise, you’d have to buy both the phone and the SIM card.
Install Straight Talk SIM Card
To install the Straight Talk SIM card after the Straight Talk SIM activation has been completed is straightforward.
- Remove any SIM you’ve got inserted into your phone.
- Insert the SIM injector if your phone may be a device with a built-in battery. But, if the battery is removable, remove the phone back cover.
- Insert the Straight Talk SIM into the SIM port and power on your phone. This is often equivalent for Android and iPhone users.
How long does it fancy get my service active?
Your phone should move within minutes; however, the activation process may take up to at least one hour.
Your transfer of a Straight Talk Number when upgrading to a replacement Straight Talk phone may take up to 24 hours.
Your telephone number transfer from your current wireless carrier to a Straight replacement Talk may take up to 7 days, and within the case of landline numbers, transfers may take up to 30 days.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.