Here we can see “Search results aren’t quite ready yet, but we’re working on getting them together”
You may be facing the above issue thanks to a number of the appliance components missing or corrupted on the pc. The presence of missing or corrupted application components will cause the irregular performance of an equivalent on the PC. The above issue can also occur thanks to the corrupted user profile on the PC.
Method 1: Running the troubleshooter will help detect and identify the difficulty and, in some instances, will fix to reinforce the system’s performance.
Step 1: Run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the difficulty is resolved.
- Press the Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooter and choose the highest most search result.
- Click on View all from the left side panel of the screen.
- Select Search and Indexing, click on the Advanced option and check to Apply repairs automatically option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and await the troubleshooting to finish.
- After the troubleshooting is complete, check for the status within the troubleshooting window and check if any of the system files & folders or the components are missing.
Step 2: Run Windows apps troubleshooter to see if any app files are missing or corrupted.
Running the troubleshooter will help detect and identify the difficulty and, in some instances, will fix an equivalent to reinforce the system’s performance.
In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a drag with an app and check out to repair the matter. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and, therefore, the Store.
Method 2: If the difficulty persists, run SFC scan and DISM scan on the PC by following the steps below and check if the difficulty is resolved.
SFC scan may be a utility in Windows that permits users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows might not behave. For instance, some Windows functions might not work, or Windows may crash.
Windows corruption errors may prevent Windows updates and repair packs from installing. For instance, an update won’t install if a system file is broken. The DISM scan or System Update Readiness tool may assist you in repairing some Windows corruption errors.
Step 1: Open an Administrator prompt window by
- Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and choose the prompt (Admin) option.
- Click on Yes and continue. Provide administrator password if prompted.
- Check if it says Administrator: prompt at the highest of the prompt window.
Step 2: Type the subsequent commands within the CMD Prompt:
Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Step 3: Close the command window and check if the difficulty is resolved.
Please write to us with the answers to the above questions and, therefore, the difficulty status on an equivalent post for further assistance. Your reply is most vital for us to make sure we assist you accordingly.
- Windows10 – Windows Settings search not working – Reddit
I just got a used Lenovo Yoga and after I got everything cleaned and set up in the … results aren’t quite ready yet, but we’re working on getting them together.
- Sorry we crashed your SuperbOwl party: blog – Reddit
18.3m members in the blog community. The official blog for Reddit, Inc.
- Reddit and the Struggle to Detoxify the Internet | The New Yorker
Every subreddit is devoted to a specific kind of content, ranging from vital to trivial: r/News, r/Politics, r/Trees (for marijuana enthusiasts) …
- The Marketer’s Guide to Reddit – Neil Patel
Reddit is a popular site for sharing content. Learn how to use Reddit to create your marketing campaigns & get more exposure on the platform.
- How Reddit.com’s /r/professors Provides a Glimpse Into Future
If the comments from faculty on Reddit.com are any indication, university brands are in for a rough ride.