Here we can see, “How to Print and Auto-Staple Multiple Tabs in a Single Stapled Document in Microsoft Excel”
Print and Staple Individual Microsoft Excel Worksheets
- Select [File] from the toolbar, then [Page Setup] from the menu after clicking on a worksheet. The Page Setup window will appear on the screen.
- Select [Options] from the drop-down menu.
- From the Output/ Stapling pull-down menu, choose [Collated, 1 Staple].
- Double-click [OK].
- Steps 1 through 4 should be repeated for each worksheet to be printed.
- If you only want to print some of the worksheets, press and hold the [Ctrl] key on the keyboard and then click on the worksheet tabs you want to print. The worksheets will now be active.
- Select [Print] from the [File] menu on the toolbar. The Print window will appear on the screen.
- Remove the checkmark from the [Collate] check box by clicking on it.
- In the Copies field, type the number of copies you want to print.
- Select [Entire Workbook] or [Active Worksheets] from the drop-down menu.
- To print the job, click [OK].
Why Should You Choose Single-Stapled Documents?
There are numerous advantages to printing and auto-stapling multiple tabs in a single stapled document.
The print form eliminates the need to flip through multiple pages to find different datasheets.
When printed in a single stapled document, the complexity of viewing related data sheets is significantly reduced because they can be considered side by side.
Because each tab is not printed on a single sheet, you save a lot of paper. This is especially useful if the sheets are closely related and don’t contain a lot of data.
I hope you found this helpful guide. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the form below.
1. Is it possible to print multiple tabs in Excel at the same time?
The simplest method is to right-click a worksheet tab, select Select All Sheets, and then usually print to have all of the worksheets printed in one print job. You could also achieve the same result by going to File, Print, Settings, Print Entire Workbook.
2. Is it possible to print Excel files at Staples?
Staples® accepts the following file types: Adobe PDF, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, PostScript, . tif, . jpg, . gif,
3. What is the best way to print Excel tabs?
Select the range of data you want to print by clicking the worksheet and selecting the field of data you want to print. Then, under File, choose Print. Select the appropriate option by clicking the arrow next to Print Active Sheets under Settings. To print, press the Print button.
4. What is the best way to print multiple Excel tabs in a PDF?
Select Excel Options from the menu bar. Select Entire Workbook or Sheets From a Range from the drop-down menu. You must specify the range you want with Sheets From a Range.
Click the OK button. Select Convert to PDF from the drop-down menu.
Choose where you want to save the File and give it a name, then click Save.
5. Is it possible to copy something that has been stapled?
As an instant copy centre, use the self-service machines in any Staples® store. It’s the quickest and most convenient way to photocopy, print colour documents, and more. You can print from the cloud and email in addition to self-service copying. You can also save time by paying right at the machine.