Here we can see “How to Monitor Your PC from Your Smartphone”
Monitor your Windows, Linux computer from a smartphone
If you would like to see back in with the house office, you’ll always call–but if you would like to see something on your PC, you’ve always had to attend. Now there is a great, free app for Windows and Linux called PC Monitor that allows you to monitor your machine together with your Android device, iPhone, or Windows 7 phone.
Maybe you only got to see how a download is progressing, or even you would like to kill a process that’s eating your network alive. If you’re on-site, it’s easy, but if you’re working remotely, you would like an answer. PC Monitor allows you to sign up and exert control over your Windows or Linux machine from almost any smartphone. Here’s the way to start with it:
- Download and install PC Monitor on your computer and your smartphone.
- Run PC Monitor on your computer. (You will get to found out an account the primary time you run it. this is often pretty straightforward.)
- Check and alter any settings or notifications that are of interest. There are tons of settings, but you needn’t concern yourself about all of them initially.
- Run PC Monitor on your mobile device, enter your username and password, then click the “Devices” tab on your PC to line higher security. For example, by selecting “Allow only authorized devices…” you’ll limit the devices that have access to your PC.
- Click “Start Service” on your PC to start monitoring. You ought to now be ready to check your PC status on your mobile device. You’ll do a lot remotely, so explore and find out what works best for you.
- Remember that anything that grants you this type of access could potentially grant anyone else access. This software is secure, but it’s only as secure as your password, so change it frequently. PC Monitor is free for up to 3 computers; you would like to get a subscription.
- Is there a way to monitor your PC GPU/CPU temp
Is there a way to monitor your PC GPU/CPU temp using your smartphone (android)?. Tech Support. Not sure why I didn’t think about this before, …
- Turn an old Android phone (or any smartphone) into a PC
Turn an old Android phone (or any smartphone) into a PC hardware stats monitor. Tech Support. I have posted my first build a few days ago …
- Hey PCMR. I couldn’t find a good mobile app to monitor my
I couldn’t find a good mobile app to monitor my PC so I made my own. … I tried to find an Android application to replace it but couldn’t …
- Best app for Remote Control(control PC with my
It can even control your monitor power! Sometimes I lie in bed while finishing an ep of … r/androidapps – The best ways to run Android apps on PC.
- Use old Android Phone as USB Monitor
I am looking to a solution to plug the phone into my computer and have it instantly recognized as a secondary display by windows. Is micro-USB able to deliver …