Here we can see “How to Get Microsoft Office Picture Manager”
- Microsoft offers Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 for download.
- Run the installation program.
- Choose the ‘Custom’ installation method.
- Each group should be expanded.
- Select Not Available from the dropdown next to it.
- Open the Microsoft Office Picture Manager dropdown in the Office Tools group.
- Please choose the option to run from my computer.
- Continue by pressing the Enter key.
- Allow the installation to finish before using Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
Use the Picture Manager in Microsoft Office.
- Go to the apps list in the Start Menu.
- Open Microsoft Office 2010 if it isn’t already open.
- Alternatively, select Open With from the context menu when right-clicking an image.
- From the context menu, choose Microsoft Office 2010.
- Microsoft Office Picture Manager will open and display the image.
- To access the editing panel, go to the top of the page and click ‘Edit pictures.’
- Correct the color in the photo, use the AutoCorrect button.
- To overwrite the changes you’ve made to the file, click Save.
I hope you found this helpful guide. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the form below.
1. What’s the best way to find Microsoft Office Picture Manager?
- Select All Programs from the Start menu.
- To open the Microsoft Office folder, click on it.
- To open the Microsoft Office Tools folder, click on it.
- Select Microsoft Office Picture Manager from the dropdown menu.
2. In Windows 10, how do I make Microsoft Office Picture Manager by default?
Go to Start > Settings > System > Default apps and change the Default program for Photo viewer to Microsoft Office Picture Manager on the right side. To select an item from the list, click on it. Control Panel can also be used to set the default programs.
3. Is Microsoft Office Picture Manager available in Windows 10?
Photos, the successor to Picture Manager in Windows 10, allows you to edit photos. See Edit photos and videos for instructions on how to open and use it.
4. Is there a current version of Microsoft Picture Manager?
Microsoft Picture Manager was, unfortunately, discontinued by the company some time ago. On Windows 10, you can still download and install the software, and it will work fine. Although the program does not have many features, it can still perform basic image editing.
5. What is the procedure for turning off Microsoft Office Picture Manager?
If you want to get rid of Microsoft Office Picture Manager from the Office 2010 suite, follow these steps: Start the program and features from the Control Panel. Change can be found by right-clicking on Microsoft Office 2010 and selecting Change. Continue after selecting Add and Remove parts.