Here we can see “How to Flash Android Lollipop 5.0.1 on Huawei G610-U20”
The Huawei G610 is among the foremost successful smartphones launched by Huawei because it’s a mixture of decent specs and a reasonable price. So naturally, you’d want to root this Phone to urge the utmost out of this Phone. Now, the fun part of you rooting your Phone is that you get to flash any custom-made rom.
That’s why today, I will be able to be showing you ways to flash Android Lollipop 5.0.1 on your Huawei G610-U20.
Before you continue with the steps listed during this guide, you acknowledge and accept that any damage to your Phone caused by your attempts to root your Phone is your responsibility. Apple, the (author), and our affiliates won’t be liable for a bricked device, dead SD Card, or anything to try together with your Phone. If you know what you’re doing, please research, and if you do not feel comfortable with the steps, don’t PROCEED.
Before you flash your phone, you ought to know that this rom has the subsequent bugs and errors:
- The back camera won’t focus
- The front Camera’s view is distorted.
- No Signals on any Mobile Network
However, the flashing isn’t as successful with this Phone as others because most of the features stated above won’t work. The developers behind this ROM are performing on finding the bug, and hopefully, the problems above will be addressed within the next release.
It is always recommended to form a backup of your Device
- First, you would like to download the ROM from here
- Copy the downloaded folder to the basis of your SD card just by connecting your device to your PC through a knowledge cable and copy-pasting it into the basis/folder of the SD Card (not during a separate sub f0lder).
- Power off your device by pressing the facility button
- Power it back on and boot it into recovery mode (Pressing VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN + POWER BUTTON)
- In the recovery mode, select Wipe/Data Factory Cache (Use Volume rocker buttons to navigate in recovery mode)
- Select Wipe Cache Partition
- Select Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache, then return to the most Menu by selecting “+++Go Back+++.”
- Go Back to the most Menu and choose “Install Zip from SD card”>” Choose Zip from SD Card”>Select “Rom Lollipop 5.0.1”> Select “Yes.”
- Your Phone should install the ROM (It should take a couple of minutes)
- After Installation, the Device will reboot. (First-time boot will take up to 6- minutes)
- [Guide] [Video] Flash Android 5.1 Lollipop GPe
[Guide] [Video] Flash Android 5.1 Lollipop GPe on Moto G [XT1033 & XT1032] NO ROOT… My xt1033 got stuck on boot after flashing 5.0.1.
- Getting 5.0.1 update notification after CM11 flash
No this is a notification of android lollipop update. This would revert my CM11 install to 5.0.1 lollipop. 2.
- [Help] How to deodex stock rom android 5.0.1
You can’t unless you’re building a rom as far as I know. You would need to flash a already deodexed custom rom before you can flash Xposed.
- [Tutorial] How to update your device to Lollipop: Android
The below will teach you how to update the device instead of waiting for the OTA update, this means the device will not be …
- How to downgrade from Lollipop to KitKat 4.4.4
Hey guys so I have a non rooted nexus 5 running android 5.0.1 lollipop … Install the ADB drivers and then flash a stock image from Google’s website.