Here we can see “File System Error (-1073741819) on Windows 10”
An alarmingly sizable amount of individuals who upgraded to Windows 10 from a version of Windows 7 reported that, after the upgrade, they weren’t ready to install any programs on their computer or cash in of the other administrative privileges as whenever they tried to try to so, UAC (User Access Control) displayed filing system Error (-1073741819) whenever they tried to convince it that that they had administrative privileges. This is often most definitely an excruciatingly frustrating problem that moved onto the ultimate version of Windows 10, albeit its existence was discovered and reported when Windows 10 was in its beta testing phase.
The culprit behind this strange and weird problem is that the sort of sound schemes that migrate to your copy of Windows 10 once you upgrade from Windows 7. because it seems Windows 10, for a few reasons, is incapable of playing specific sounds included in those sound schemes – specifically the “pop” sound that’s played when a panel pops up – and this leads to UAC denying the administrator access to their computer. Fortunately, these problems are often fixed, and therefore the hottest fix for this problem is weird because of the problem itself. the subsequent are the foremost effective fixes for UAC displaying filing system Error (-1073741819) on Windows 10 in existence:
Solution 1: Set your Sound scheme to “No sounds” or “Windows Default.”
- As surprising because it may sound, the foremost popular – and most bizarre – fix for the filing system Error (-1073741819) problem is to line your computer’s Sound scheme to either No sounds or Windows default.
- Open the beginning Menu. Look for Sound and click on on the results of an equivalent name that shows up. Navigate to the Sounds
- Set your Sound scheme to either No sounds or Windows default. As soon as you are doing so, the filing system Error (-1073741819) will be no more.
- Losing their custom sound scheme and having in touch no sounds in the least or the sounds that are the Windows default can be almost entirely unacceptable for a few Windows 10 users.
- Suppose that’s the case, and you would like your custom sound scheme back without having to affect filing system Error (-1073741819) again. In that case, all you would like to try to to is open the beginning Menu > look for UAC (User Access Control), click on Change User Access Control settings, move the slider within the window to rock bottom setting (Never notify) and click on OK.
Solution 2: Set your theme to Windows 10
Another fix for the filing system Error (-1073741819) problem is easily setting your computer’s theme to Windows 10. Doing so manages to repair the difficulty because changing your theme to Windows 10 will set your Sound scheme to Windows default, fixing the matter.
- Right-click on a space on your Desktop. Click on Personalize.
- Navigate to Themes. Click on Theme settings. Set your theme to Windows 10.
Solution 3: Disable UAC by duping it
Some Windows 10 users who are suffering from the filing system Error (-1073741819) within the past have reported that an affected user can turn the UAC slider off without messing with their sound scheme or theme, but doing so needs a big amount of skill. To do so, you would like to navigate to start Menu > instrument panel, look for UAC, click on Change User Access Control settings, move the slider within the window to rock bottom setting (Never notify). Once you’ve done so, you would like to press the Spacebar (this will function as a substitute to clicking on OK, then spam the panel that exposes as soon as you press the Spacebar with clicks. This means you’ll need to keep clicking on the panel at the speed of sunshine until it not appears.
Solution 4: Create and use a replacement user account
Last but never the smallest amount, another method that will be wont to fix the filing system Error (-1073741819) issue is creating and using a replacement user account easily. As fate would have it, when an affected user creates a replacement user account on their computer, the matter doesn’t replicate itself and send its twin to the new user account. Instead, the matter stays within the old user account, and therefore the new user account doesn’t have any UAC related problems. Albeit this solution requires significantly more effort as against its counterparts listed above if none of the solutions listed above work for you, creating and employing a new user account is certainly the thanks to going.
- File system error (-1073741819): Windows10 – Reddit
This error can occur if the sound used for the UAC popup is missing/corrupt. 1. Reply …
- User Account Control file system error -1073741819
Created a theme inspired by Windows 11, any opinions? :The_new-Windows: Concept / Design. r/Windows10 – Created a theme inspired by Windows …
- After update, getting “File System Error
After an update, I always got “File System Error (-1073741819)” running … Edit: solution: it was a VirtualBox bug, so Windows 10 itself …
- A solution to those having “File System Error
This may be of use to some of you. I couldn’t run ANY .exe files that requires admin access after getting my Windows 10 set up.
- System File Error (-1073741819): Windows10 – Reddit
System File Error (-1073741819). Installed Windows 10 this morning, and I was initially very happy with it all. However then I tried to run …