Here we can see “Error Retrieving Information (RH-01)”
“Error retrieving information from server RH-01” in Google Play Store.
Many Android Users report that they see the error code “Error retrieving information from server RH-01” on their screens once they attempt to install or update apps from Google Play Store. RH-01 mainly affects custom ROMs. There’s a simple thanks to fixing this problem. However, before doing so, let attempt to understand its cause. However, the error says that there’s a drag retrieving information from Server RH-01, but the most explanation for this problem isn’t associated with the server. the matter is said to be an Android device. It prevents users from updating or downloading any apps from the Play Store.
Solution 1 – Set Correct Date and Time
Most of the time, Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 in Google Play Store is caused thanks to incorrect date and time set in your android phone. In short, it’d flow from the non-agreement date and expired license. This problem is ease solved. Follow the steps:
- Navigate to Settings-Date and Time.
- Now, check if the date and time is correct or not. If not, close up the automated Date and Time feature and set the correct date and time.
- Check if you’ve got set the correct zone too. If not, switch to Manual Mode and appearance for the zone of your region.
- Save your change.
Most probably, this solution would fix your problem. If not, then follow the below solutions.
Solution 2 – Restart your Android Device
Most of the time, many android errors get fixed by an effortless restart. So, try restarting your phone and see if it helps. If not, then follow the below solution.
Solution 3 – Clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store
Follow the below steps to clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store to repair Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 in Google Play Store:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Application Manager.
- Now, scroll right further to open the All tab.
- Now, scroll down and appear for the Google Play Store app. Click thereon.
- Here, you’ll see three buttons – 1. Force Stop, 2. Clear Cache, and 3. Clear Data. Click on them within the given sequence.
- Now, return to any Apps list and follow equivalent steps for Google Service Framework and Download Manager app.
If you’re still facing this error, then follow the below solution.
Solution 4 – Re-add your Google Account
If any of the above methods didn’t work for you, then you’ll use this final solution to repair Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 in Google Play Store. The final solution involves re-adding your Google Account. Then, follow the below steps for the same:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on the Accounts option.
- Now, click on the Google option.
- Now, you’ll see your Google Account. Could you remove it?
- Now, restart your android device and re-add your Google Account.
It is all we will assist you with now. We hope that “Error retrieving information from server RH-01” in Google Play Store will disturb you not. If you’ve got found your thanks to managing this problem you’re very welcome to share it with us! We’ll be very grateful to you!
- RH-01 error on Google Play Store: WearOS – Reddit
Initially, while browsing through my watch I found out I can’t make use of Google Play Store as it gives me a RH-01 error saying “error retrieving information …
- Ticwatch E RH-01 Error on Google Play Store
While discovering my watch I sadly found out I can’t make use of Google Play Store as it gives me a RH-01 error saying “error retrieving information from …
- Error RH-01, I’ve tried everything I could find online. Help
translate to remix os the same as to other android devices. Maybe somebody here has a solution? Exact error: error retrieving information from server [RH-01].
How to fix Google Play store error retrieving information from
Dferh 01 How do I fix Error retrieving information from server in Play Store df-dferh-01 reddit error …
- Google play store error retrieving information from
server DF Dferh 01 How do I fix Error retrieving information from server in Play Store df-dferh-01 reddit …