Uninstall & Reinstall Discord
- To start, right-click on the Windows Start menu icon and choose “Search” from the menu.
- Type “Control Panel” in the search field, then click on the direct results of an equivalent name within the result field above.
- Click on the highlighted “Uninstall a program” text located slightly below the “Programs” icon in the instrument panel.
- Find Discord among the list of programs, click thereon, and click the “Uninstall” button at the highest.
- Once uninstalled, right-click on the beginning menu and choose “Run”.
- Type “%appdata%” and click on “Run”.
- Find the Discord folder and delete it.
- Open up “Run” another time, look for “%localappdata%”, and delete the Discord folder.
- Visit the Discord website and download the newest version of the app here.
- Double-click on the downloaded executable file and follow the steps of the installation wizard.
In this window, you want to find %localappdata% and %appdata% 3. during this folder’s you want to delete folders with the name “Discord” 4. Reinstall Discord …
Today once I started my computer, I got a mistake from Discord Uncaught Exception: Error: Cannot find module ‘discord_toaster’ at …
For those of you continuing to ascertain this issue. Firstly, please ask Rules 5 or 6 for a way to contact Discord support to report a bug and obtain …
I’m trying to open Discord, but once I attempt to, it just gives me a mistake Edit: I already tried reinstalling.