Here we can see “Disable Sticky Corners/Edges in Windows 10”
How To Disable Sticky Corners In Windows 10
Make sure to make a restore point just in case something goes wrong.
1. Press Windows Key + I together to open Settings, then click on System.
2. From the left-hand menu, click on Multitasking, and within the right window pane, you’d see a category called Snap.
3. Disable the toggle under “Arrange windows automatically by dragging them to the edges or corners of the screen.”
4. Press Windows Key + R, then type regedit and hit Enter to open Registry Editor.
5. within the Registry Editor, navigate to the subsequent key:
Note: If the EdgeUi key’s not present, right-click on ImmersiveShell, select New > Key, and name it as edge.
6. Right-click on EdgeUi then select New > DWORD (32-bit) value.
7. Name this new DWORD as MouseMonitorEscapeSpeed.
8. Double click on this key and set its value to 1, and click on OK.
9. Reboot your PC to save lots of changes.
- Disable Sticky Corners?: Windows10 – Reddit
Here is a guide how to add EdgeUi for 8.1. Do not know if it works for Windows 10. http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-disable-the-edge-panels …
- How Do I Disable Sticky Edges?: Windows10 – Reddit
https://superuser.com/questions/947817/how-to-disable-sticky-corners-in-windows-10. no fix. ms disabled the registry fix MouseCornerClipLength that used to …
- Is there a way to disable sticky corners?: Windows10
The registry hack for Windows 8.1 does not seem to work and it frustrates me to no end. The mouse sticks to the side of the screen quite far down …
- Yet another post about sticky corners: Windows10
And judging by the number of posts on this subreddit or on google (some dating from five years ago) asking how to turn off sticky corners, it seems I am not …
- Sticky corners, is there any fix yet?: Windows10
I have tried registry changes, but that only seems to work for windows 8, and disabling snap does not stop the sticky corner problem. Thanks.