Here we can see “Create a Shortcut To A Website in Edge”
To create a desktop shortcut in Microsoft Edge to open an internet site or an internet page direct in Edge browser, you’ll need to follow the standard thanks to creating a desktop shortcut and alter its icon.
If you’ve got set Edge as your default browser:
- Right-click on the desktop
- In the Type, the situation of the item field, type the URL of the online page.
- Click on Next, give the shortcut and name and complete the method. You’ll want to vary the icon of the newly created shortcut.
- Now once you click thereon, the online page will open in Edge.
- Why can’t I create an Edge shortcut that opens a specific URL
Right-click desktop · New -> Shortcut · Click Next · Give it a name like Reddit · Click Finish.
- Is there a way to open up all .url desktop internet shortcuts in
Try edge.exe http://www.reddit.com as your shortcut instead of a normal .url shortcut. Basically create a shortcut to edge.exe with the website …
- Using GPO to put a shortcut to a URL with Edge
I’ve been tasked with updating our URL shortcut on the desktop (currently placed by GPO) to open with Edge and not IE. But I can’t use the file …
- How to create web page shortcuts on desktop with
The default edge icon is used and I cant find any way for the the short cut to retain the website icon. The only options are other generic MS icons.
- How to make desktop shortcuts?: edge – Reddit
Fill in a program path OR a website URL – not sure that you can have it lead to a specific profile/sign you in. When you install a program on a Windows user …