Here we can see “CBS.com/roku”
- Using your PC, Go to cbs.com/roku or cbs.com/activate/roku from any browser.
- Enter the activation code that appears on your device screen.
- Click on Activate Button.
- Login with a CBS account or Create CBS All Access account.
- You will get a confirmation message on the Roku TV.
- Enjoy Start watching CBS All Access on Roku.
Watch CBS Sports on Roku?
- Switch on your Roku device, press the house button.
- Go to Roku Channel Store from your device.
- Search CBS Channel from the list.
- Click to feature CBS Channel.
- Now you begin streaming CBS sports on Roku player.
How to Create CBS Account?
- Visit CBS website cbs.com/roku.
- Click on Sign (top on right corner)
- Then click on the check-in button.
- Fill in your details like- Full Name, Location, Email address, telephone number, etc.
- After submitting all details Click on Continue.
- Check your email address and click on verify CBS account.
- CBS Account is successfully created.
- Visit CBS website www.cbs.com/activate/roku.
- Click on the Sign button.
- Log in together with your email address and password.
- Tap on the Continue button.
- Now you access your CBS account.
Sign in with TV Provider
- Go to cbs.com/activate.
- Select on Sign.
- Then Click on check-in with Live TV Streaming
- Choose your TV Provider.
- Enter the login details of the TV account.
- After login, you’ll access the CBS account.
HOW TO INSTALL CBS ALL ACCESS ON ROKU?
Follow the instructions given below to download CBS All Access on Roku.
1. With Roku connected to Wi-Fi, press the house key on its remote to access its home screen.
2. Choose Streaming Channels options using the down arrow key of the remote.
3. When Roku Channel Store exposes, select the Search Channels option.
4. Now, key within the app name CBS All Access by navigating on the on-screen keys.
5. From the suggestions list, you ought to plow ahead to settle on CBS All Access.
6. On its app info window, click on the Add Channel tab to download it.
7. After the installation, you ought to click on the OK button.
8. Tap on attend Channel to open the Channel on Roku.
HOW TO ACTIVATE CBS ALL ACCESS ON ROKU?
As to use CBS All Access, RokuOS users got to activate it. The procedure is as follows.
1. Tap the Roku remote’s Home button and choose CBS All Access from the list of channels installed.
2. write the activation code displayed on the Roku screen.
3. Now, open a browser on your phone or PC and attend https://www.cbs.com/activate/roku/
4. Type the activation code shown on Roku TV and press the Activate button.
5. With this, CBS All Access app gets activated on Roku.
6. If prompted, check in to your CBS All Access account with the required login credentials to start using it.
HOW TO CANCEL CBS ALL ACCESS ON ROKU?
The steps below will allow you to end your CBS All Access subscription.
1. Launch the CBS All Access channel from the house screen of Roku.
2. Select Manage Subscription and click on Cancel Subscription.
3. If you see a confirmation prompt, choose Cancel Subscription.
4. Lastly, select the Done option.
CBS Supported Devices List
- Apple TV
- iPhone and iPad
- Android TV
- Android phone and tablet
- Fire TV
- Portal TV
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity Flex
Here are its features that impress the audience of CBS All Access
- Lets the users stream and watch the scenes behind the camera clips of special events.
- Moreover, also watch the most recent episodes of this season the day after it’s aired.
- On the opposite hand, one stream classic programs with no commercials.
- It supports showing CBS Sports network like NFL games.
These were all the steps you ought to follow to put in and access CBS All Access on Roku compatible TV. If you don’t want to travel with the subscription plan, check-in together with your cable TV provider to access it free of charge. We hope this is often a useful session for you. Use the comments section for any related queries.